Wheelie Bin Vacuums 240-125-HV
- 2 stroke 64 cc Husqvarna engine operates for 5 hours per fuel tank
- Adjustable hand vacuum control
- 125 mm polyurethane vacuum hose
- Washable Dust filter
- 76 dbaSuits 240 litre wheelie bins
- Swivel castor trolley included
- Vacuum head may be purchasd on its own
The 240-125-HV pedestrian vacuum litter collector is fitted with a powerful Husqvarna engine, a 125mm suction hose, 240-litre wheeled bin which weighs only 32kgs when empty.
It is a general purpose machine equally at home in schools, colleges and universities as well as on the streets and in retail parks. It will collect a wide variety of litter from the smallest cigarette related litter to food packaging, leaves and even empty glass bottles and broken glass.
The machine comes complete with large wheels for added stability and has the option of a liner to allow litter to be bagged.
You may also purchase the vacuum head on its own.
- Local Government
- Education facilities
- Car park stations
- Sports Arenas
- Contract cleaners
- All out door areas
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Economical to operate
- Quieter than a blower
- Easy to operate
- Collect waste into plastic bags
- No double handling
- Proven reliability
- Dust suppression
- Washable dust filter
(please note: Shoulder strap shown in video is not a standard feature)