INDUSTRIAL PORTABLE VACUUM CLEANER
- 700 Litre hopper
- “No Tools Required” Access
- Positive displacement vacuum pumps ate V-belt driven for optimum performance
- Filter bags are reverse pulse jet cleaned ona a "on-demand" (programmable) basis
- Hopper full shut down probe
- Flip top filtration access cover
- Dual Inlets, dual inlet deflectors
- Moveable (completely assembled) by a 2200kg fork-truck
- No internal baffles or ledges to create bridging and retard the flow of collected material
- Fits through an 2.5 metre high door fully assembled
The Mini Series compact vacuums cleaners are portable, completely assembled, and will fit through a 2.5 m high door. The Mini Series can also be optioned as explosion proof vacuums and have been designed for continuous duty.
The standard 700 Litre hopper capacity means less time traveling to dump material and more time working. Any free-flowing material can be handled by these machines. This compact design is available in 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 hp models, and all are supplied with a 3000 Kg fork lift truck portable, air lift stand and self-dumping hopper.
All models feature our "NO TOOLS REQUIRED"SM access and filter/cage removal and replacement system. When service is required, these features can save on hours of down time unlike some of the competition’s designs. By adding the HEPA filter option your vacuum can be a HEPA vacuum cleaner.
Positive displacement vacuum pumps are v-belt driven for optimum performance and the filter bags are cleaned on a ”On Demand” basis with a programmable reverse pulse jet.
A built in level probe shuts the unit down whenever the hopper is full. Liquids require a capacitance type wet high level probe.
The Mini Series can run on a 415 volt, 50 amp welding outlet. Model Mini 3000 for this reason is the most popular model we supply to the foundry industry so next time you are searching the web under foundry supplies for vacuums, the mini 3000 is the choice of the foundry industry. Also other industries with welding outlets throughout the plant.
As in the case with all Multi-Vac™ units, the dust collector bottom is open to the hopper with no internal baffles or ledges to create bridging and retard the flow of collected material into the hopper. In addition this greatly reduces the cross contamination when handling different material.
It’s hard to believe but with all these features, the completely assembled Mini Series are portable by a 3000 Kg fork lift truck!
The Fork Lift Truck Portable Vacuum can be used with permanent piping systems as a stationary vacuum system and if required quickly disconnected for portable use in other areas of the plant.
Mini Series Specifications:
|MODEL HORSE POWER AIRFLOW AIR:CLOTH RATIO WEIGHT kg |
Mini 1500 15 355 ICFM @ 14" Hg 3.2 1815
Mini 2000 20 440 ICFM @ 16" Hg 4.0 1873
Mini 2500 25 600 ICFM @ 16" Hg 5.3 1920
Mini 3000 30 720 ICFM @ 16" Hg 6.2 1950
- Filter Cartridges, Special Filter Media
- Explosion Proof Vacuums or Explosive Atmosphere Construction
- LP Gas or Diesel Powered
- Liquid Handling Wet Level Probe
- Trailer and Truck Mounted Units
- Interceptor Hoppers
- Power Cord Reels
- HEPA vacuum cleaners and filters
- 1.5 cubic metre Air Lift Stand and Self Dumping Hopper Upgrade
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Special Paint or Coatings
- Stationary Version of Mini Series